Malaysia Travel Information and Vacation Packages
Malaysia is a country where one can find people from different parts of the world living together peacefully. But largely Malaysia is consist of Chinese, Indian and Malay in majority along with people from other ethnic groups. Thus you can easily enjoy the Chinese buffets and spicy Indian curry at one location called Malaysia.
Malaysia is one of the most traveled country in Southeast Asia. Due to its diverse cultural, beaches and natural beauty Malaysia becomes the number one choice among various tourists who want to travel Asia for
vacations. 13 states and 3 federal territories that cover a area of 329,847 square KM constitute the travel paradise known as Malaysia. Malaysia shares its borders with Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, and Philippines. Al these neighboring countries are already famous in world for travel and holidays thus popularity of tourism in Malaysia is somehow linked with the popularity of tourism in the neighboring countries also. Interestingly Medical tourism in Malaysia is also on the rise.
Which places to visit when in Malaysia and other attraction of the city:
- Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and is known for rich culture and natural reserves. City boasts of oldest forest in the worl, estimated to being around million years old.
- Penang: City is famous for incense and temples. Kek Lok Si temple, Penang Hill, Snake Temple are the main attraction of the city. However one must not forget to enjoy the local food along with resting at beautiful Batu Ferringhi beach. Other attraction include sightseeing to some of the architectural wonders (included in wolrd heritage by UNESCO).
- Cameron Highland: This city is known for tea plantations, flowers and cactus garden. You can enjoy ride in the local steam boats.
- Taman Negara: If you love trekking, elephant ride, kayaking, fishing and exploring rain forest then this is the right place for you. Visit Taman Negara for all these activities.
- Genting Highland: This is situated on the top of a hill with all facilities like entertainment, hotels .Here is the only casino in Malaysia.
- Langkawi: Langkawi is an island with all kind of beach activities. Major attractions include Eagle Square, grand Perdana gallery of art.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Islamic Arts Museum
- Aquaria KLCC
- Menara Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Lake Gardens Park
- Kenko Fish Spa
- Malaysia Heritage Walk
- Jalan Alor
- Batu Caves
- Thean Hou Temple
- Sepang Circuit
- Sri Mahamariamman
- Butterfly Park
- Putrajaya Bridge
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Lake of the Pregnant Maiden
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Pinang Peranakan Museum Georgetown
- Penang Botanical Gardens
- Penang Hill
Weather and best time to visit:
You can visit Malaysia throughout the year, however one can avoid the rainy season from the month of October to March.
Hope you like this post.